welcome to ask!
ask! is supporting local women on the Bellarine Peninsula who are currently fighting breast cancer.
ask! comprises of three passionate women determined to make a difference in their local community. Life is busy, but the ask! girls make time for each other and for supporting a cause that is close to their hearts. Find out more about these dedicated women and how ask! evolved.
Through their experiences, ask! has discovered that there is a significant lack of support and financial resources available to local individuals and families going through their breast cancer journey.
It is the organisations goal to address this by providing essential support services and access to resources to assist with making this difficult journey a little easier. The funds raised by ask! will go directly to aiding this.
Being a not for profit organisation, ask! relies solely on support from the local community and businesses to enable them to provide a helping hand to those in need. So, how can you support ask!?
- Participate and bring your friends and family to an ask! event.
- Become a valued business sponsor and/or donate goods and services.
- Donate by making an online donation now.
- Join ask! on Facebook and spread the good word.
- Sign Up to the ask! newsletter and stay informed.
- Learn more about breast cancer and life saving early detection.
- Discover how good it feels to be part of something life changing.
With thanks to our generous supporters, in the last financial year ask! raised over $10,000 that directly assisted the local breast cancer community. This financial year ask! aims to raise this bar even higher!
A special thank you to our sponsors below who generously support ask!